Downloads: these are pre-recorded audios on popular subjects and are aimed at answering typical questions commonly asked during sessions.
Offering help, information and advice they cost a fraction of the price of a full session and
can be downloaded immediately and listened to on your computer or on any MP3 player such as an ipod. Please read the Terms & Conditions before downloading.
"My daughter / son has an eating disorder - what should I do?"
This is designed to help parents, family and loved ones of those who may have (or do have) an eating disorder Helpful tips, ways of communicating, what not to do.
- How to tell whether someone has an Eating Disorder
- How best to help & communicate with them
- Where to get help
A short course in Mindfulness
Incorporating Mindfulness in your everyday life can help reduce anxiety symptoms of depression and insomnia. In this 2 hour audio course Melanie talks you through:
- Part 1: What Mindfulness is, the different states of mind, Mindfulness of thought and examples of how to use mindfulness in every day life.
- Part 2: There are 5 short and easy mindfulness practices/ exercises to get you started.
- Cost: less than half the cost of a session
Listen to sample
Loss of a loved one: grief & loss
A two hour audio for those who have been bereaved and lost a loved one. It covers what to expect, guidance & information during this very difficult time.
- What is grief?
- How long does it last?
- Particular difficulties
- Some advice
- How best to cope at this difficult time
- What to tell the children
- A note on funerals
- National mourning
- Where to find further information